- The NCP1399AM of the NCP1399 family is a high-performance current mode controller for half-bridge resonant converters. The controller implements a 600 V gate driver, simplifying the layout and reducing the external component count. The NCP1399 AM controller chip allows safe operation in any application, including overload protection, overcurrent protection against hard switching cycles, Undervoltage detection, open optocoupler detection, automatic dead time adjustment, overvoltage (OVP) and overtemperature (OTP) protection, etc.
- Product features:
- • High-frequency operation from 20 kHz to 750 kHz
- • Current Mode Control Scheme
- • Dedicated startup sequence for fast resonant tank stabilization
- • Skip mode operation for improved light load efficiency
- • Off-mode operation for very low no-load consumption
- • Latching or auto-recovery overload protection
- • Latched or auto-recovery output short-circuit protection
- • Latched inputs for critical fault conditions such as OVP or OTP
- • Detuned switch protection
- • Open feedback loop protection
- • Accurate undervoltage protection
- • PFC-level operational control based on load conditions
- • Start-up current source with very low leakage current
- • Dynamic Self-Supply (DSS) operation in shutdown or fault mode
- • Pin-to-adjacent pin/open pin failsafe
- • Lead-free devices
When you order from opencartworks.com, you will receive a confirmation email. Once your order is shipped, you will be emailed the tracking information for your order's shipment. You can choose your preferred shipping method on the Order Information page during the checkout process.
The total time it takes to receive your order is shown below:
The total delivery time is calculated from the time your order is placed until the time it is delivered to you. Total delivery time is broken down into processing time and shipping time.
Processing time: The time it takes to prepare your item(s) to ship from our warehouse. This includes preparing your items, performing quality checks, and packing for shipment.
Shipping time: The time for your item(s) to tarvel from our warehouse to your destination.
Shipping from your local warehouse is significantly faster. Some charges may apply.
In addition, the transit time depends on where you're located and where your package comes from. If you want to know more information, please contact the customer service. We will settle your problem as soon as possible. Enjoy shopping!